Monday, March 3, 2014

Wide Awake Woman: Theresa Roth

Happy March! Happy Monday! Today I want to introduce you to another Wide Awake Woman. Meet Theresa Roth.

Theresa is the creative mind and creator behind SuperLoveTees. I am personally a big fan of Theresa's as I own two (and more to come) of her super soft, super inspirational tees. I love the fabric so much and the message behind each one. I found her site on Instagram and was immediately sold!! I am very inspired by her dedication to her life's work and her entrepreneurial skills. She has a heart of gold and a eye of amazing design to match!


1. Theresa, tell us about you:

My name is Theresa Roth and I am the owner and designer of SuperLoveTees. I have so much fun with it, and feel divinely led to create these inspiring tees and ship them around the World. It's a lot of hard work, but it feels like play most of the time. The positive energy of designing the graphics, and mixing the paints and hand screening each peace carries me along and then comes back to me when I see pics of our customers wearing and loving their tees.

2. Why did you start your own t-shirt business?

I started my t-shirt business with the intention to spread love and good vibes all around the world. My secondary reason was to be able to create a business that allowed me to quit my full time job, which I did in January 2014.


3. Was there ever a time in your life where you felt stuck and what did you do to pull yourself out? What was your wide awake moment?

I wouldn’t say that being stuck or feeling stuck is one of my sticky points. I have had a time where I felt like I didn’t know what to do or how to do it. Fortunately, I’ve come to learn that those feeling are temporary and if I’m present with the feelings, they always seem to give way to clear skies.


4. How do you deal with stress?

The day-to-day life of SuperLoveTees can be stressful. The reality of selling products that I make by hand is a lot of work. When I’m feeling stressed, the easiest way for me to let go of the stress is to look at what I’m doing and acknowledge that I’m doing the very best that I can do in any given moment.


5. How do you go from thinking with your heart rather than your head?

That all starts with intention and knowing that everything I do is a result of my heart filled intention to spread love. When times get tricky and/or my brain interferes with this process, I realize that I don’t need to have all of the answers right now and that everything is working for me, not against me.


6. What are some of your favorite quotes?

“Let go, be guided, expect miracles” (by Gabby Bernstein). Also, from A Course In Miracles, there is a mantra that soothes my soul: “love is all there is.”


7. What message can you leave us with today to carry us through the week?

One powerful message that I like to impart to people that ask me how to start their own business is to start where you are. Whether that means figuring out what your dream is or chasing the dream that you have already identified, start where you are and every day make progress towards achieving that dream. Over time you will be amazed at how far baby steps can take you.

She really is living a life leading with her heart -- it is so beautiful and inspiring.

And get this, guys... She is offering all Your Wide Awakening readers a 15% discount off ALL orders ALL MONTH LONG! That's right - the Discount Code WIDEAWAKE15 expires on March 30,2014! You gotta check out these shirts and sweatshirts! They are made of the highest quality fabrics and made with a whole lotta heart and soul. Check out www.superlovetees.com to look around and place your order!

Love and Light,
Jensy

No comments:

Post a Comment