Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Wide Awake Woman

Happy 2014 you guys! I have been on a bit of a creative vacation and boy have I missed it! December was a month of holidays parties, shopping sprees, adventures with family and friends, and good ol relaxin! On December 20th, Heather Waxman, Brianna Sky and I had a webinar on how to deal with food addictions around the holidays and beyond. If you missed it, check it out here. We laid out some helpful tools to get you flowing with any food hangups you may have.

Today, I am introducing a new feature on my blog and I can't wait to share it with all of you!

I remember like it was yesterday when I finally decided to step into my Light. I was living a life behind smoke and mirrors and not being my authentic self. I was emaciated, tired, hopeless and scared. I was suffering with anorexia for over a decade and just couldn't bear another day to struggle with the disease. An Awakening occurred. A discovery. I took a different Path. I decided with the help of the Universe, on my Awakening Day, that I was no longer going to let fear lead my life. I knew it would always be there but I was determined to learn tools, practical and spiritual, to live the life of my dreams.

Since that day, I have buried my head in books, blogs, magazines, lectures to learn awesome tools from some of my mentors like Louise Hay, Oprah Winfrey, Wayne Dyer, Doreen Virtue, Marianne Williamson, Gabrielle Bernstein, Brian Weiss, to name a few. They are all Lightworkers and I feel eternally grateful for their words that have left a mark on my heart and soul forever.

But more importantly when I made the decision to live an authentic life, I made a promise to myself that I would surround myself with like minded women. In the last few years I have met some amazing women near and far that inspire me, encourage me, and are doing amazing things in the world. I want to introduce them to all of you!

Every Monday, I will be featuring a woman who is living in the Light, following her heart in relationships and in her career, breaking through barriers of self doubt, living fearlessly as she pursues her dreams, and radiates with love as she navigates her way through this journey we call life. We shall call her the Wide Awake Woman.



The Wide Awake Woman has had her fair share of setbacks and obstacles and has overcome them. She is a goddess of inspiration. She makes waves wherever she goes and lights up rooms. She is brave and bold and pours her heart and soul to her life's work. She lives an authentic life.

Some of these woman have left steady careers to pursue their "dream" jobs. Some of these woman have overcome difficult childhoods, addictions, eating disorders, divorce, depression, etc. These women are inspiring and brave and have developed tools to live a better, happier life. I can't wait to introduce you to all these amazing women!

See ya next Monday!

Love & Light,

Jensy


If you would like to be featured as a Wide Awake Woman, email me at jensy11@gmail.com and let's have a soul chat! Look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment