Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Are you choosing LOVE in the New Year?


Gooooood mornin' 2013! I kickstarted my 1st day in the new year with a killer smoothie with my new Nutribullet! I am lovin' the super easy clean up and great recipes they provide with the gadget. Veggie goodness!

This morning, I set my intention during meditation to Choose Love in the new year. Instead of choosing fear, jealousy, anger, annoyance, I will choose to love myself in those moments when they come up. The three ways I will do that are:

1. Take a time out. Go to my happy place in my house (pink chair), breathhhhe, assess situation as not real, and do not let other's project their feelings onto me. If my pink chair is not around, find a safe place, breathe, and breathe some more!

2. Love others. Show compassion for others' situations but do not become a part of it. Do not be the fixer. Be the listener. If they ask my advice, I will give my best authentic answer.

3. Choose to fill my life with happy loving people, happy healthy foods, more water, more risks and more LOVE all around.

What will you choose? Have you set your intentions for the New Year? I would love to hear about 'em in the comments below!

Here's to a great 2013!

Love and Light to All!

Jensy

No comments:

Post a Comment