Monday, November 12, 2012

And so the Journey continues...

About two years ago, I started writing a book about my life. My life is not all that extraordinary but the gains and fights I have made and overcome are. A few months after my 16th birthday, my mom passed away. She had lost her life to breast cancer in a just 8 short months after her diagnosis. I lived a charmed childhood of carefree fun and unlimited joy until that day. Since then, I lived a life of filled with anger, unforgiveness, and self hatred. I developed an eating disorder and a battle with depression. My book is finally a culmination of the FIGHT and WORK that I have put in. The long hours in therapy, the tears, the lonely nights in my car feeling so low and empty. Those days, hours, and weeks are just a mere memory now. The adversity that I have overcome has given me the strength to fulfill my life's purpose. I know there are so many of you out there who feel lost and may have lost your way. But, The Universe has a plan for all of us. Be still and listen to your heart. Your Soul is waiting for your Body and Mind to sync up and fulfill your wildest dreams. The book I am writing will not only help those suffering with an eating disorder but anyone who may be going through some rough times and needs a handbook to make subtle changes in their daily life to answer their calling. I have developed tools and tricks on myself that I believe will help so many of you. This blog will be a weekly posting on many different topics about life lessons and my journey into the publishing world. As always, make comments below, follow on Instagram: beezerq. Tumblr: jensyscarola. Love & Light My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment