Monday, February 22, 2010

WELCOME!

Whew! 2010 has already been quite a year. I just got off the phone with the editors of Self Magazine and they want to feature me and my transformation story in their Magazine!!! Wooohoooo. Long story shot, I have come a long way in my life. Uncertain of my strengths, I dealt with an eating disorder and a short battle with postpartum depression. Now I back better than ever, ready to change the world through my work with Fit & Healthy Schools and be the best mom and wife anyone has ever seen!!! Join me on this adventure!!!

In health and love,
Jensy

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Count me in to follow you through your exciting adventure and cheer for you every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO WOO! We just wanna say congrats on all your great acomplishments and achievements. Keep up the good work. You make us all proud. Keep us posted! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys!! That means so much to me!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! We should really team up at some point to write about PPD and the importance of being a fit parent.

    ReplyDelete